- Communicate ideas and concerns of parents and the community to the Director of the QSI school.
- Give recommendations with a view to formulating policies.
- Give advice and assistance concerning the school’s relations with the host government.
- Help maintain a positive image of the QSI school in the community.
- Review the annual budget, calendars and school fee policy.
- Periodically review expenditures during the school year.
- Be responsible for the scholarship policy, including revisions and implementation.
- Be actively involved in Advisory Board approved fund raising efforts if needed.
*Members of the Advisory Board are appointed by the Director of the QSI School and the President of QSI.
*Members will serve for two years with an additional two year appointment possible.
*The Director of the QSI School is a member and is Chairman of the Advisory Board.
*Advisory Board meetings will be called and announced by the Chairman.
*Procedures of the Advisory Board are based on the By-Laws and Articles of Organization of the school.
*Advisory Board meetings are not open, public meetings.
*The Director shall provide minutes of the meeting and will send these minutes to Advisory Board Members and QSI Headquarters and the Regional Supervisor.