QSI Advisory Board
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to provide a conduit of information and concerns to and from the school administration, and by extension to QSI management. Executive sessions or discussions of the Advisory Board may include sensitive or confidential matters that a Director will discuss only with Advisory Board members.
Objectives and Activities of the Advisory Board shall include the following:
- Communicate ideas and concerns of parents and the community to the Director of the QSI school.
- Give recommendations with a view to formulating policies.
- Give advice and assistance concerning the school’s relations with the host government.
- Help to maintain a positive image of the QSI school in the community.
- Review the annual budget.
- Periodically review expenditures during the school year.
- Be responsible for the scholarship policy, including revisions and implementation.
- Be actively involved in Advisory Board approved fund raising efforts.
The Advisory Board of QSI International School of Tbilisi
Mr. Justin Fischer: (USA)
Director of QSI International School of Tbilisi since 2019
Mrs. Maya Meredova: (Turkmen/Georgian)
Managing partner Georgian Fashion Group since 2015 – 2019
Mrs. Sarah Williamson: (USA)
President AmCham Georgia since 2015 – 2019
UGT Group, First Vice President
Mr. Mete Arig: (Turkey)
CTO Geocell since 2015 – 2019
Mr. Dima Kalmikov: (Georgia)
Health and Safety Team Leader BP since 2015 – 2019