21 April 2019
QSI Shenyang school has received recommendation for full accreditation by the Middle State Association visiting team. Congratulations to all the faculty, staff, students, advisory board, and parent support group. We could not have done this without all of you.
Feb. 2019 Middle States Association - Approved Technical Review for QSI Shenyang School
- Student Performance Objective #1: Literacy
- By 2026, students at QSI International School of Shenyang will improve Literacy skills as measured by:
- a) A 5% increase in the number of the 6-year-old to Secondary III classes meeting or exceeding their projected RIT scores each year on the MAP Growth Reading assessment.
- b) A 3% yearly increase in the QSI Shenyang reading habits survey for 5-year-old to Secondary IV class each year, measured twice yearly.
- Student Performance Objective #2: Service Learning by 2026, students at QSI International School of Shenyang will increase personal and global awareness via service learning opportunities, as measured by:
- a. 20% of students earning E's for Concern for Others.
- b. Mean score from baseline student self-study rubric will be 32 points or higher, with a yearly incremental increase of 2 points over the 7-year accreditation window.
- Organizational Capacity Objective #1: Information and Technology by 2026, QSI International School of Shenyang will expand and improve their information and technology services as measured by:
- a. Increasing the library holding collection by 5% each year.
- b. Expand and replace library and technology physical assets.
- c. Expanding physical allocated space for library and technology resources.